Logitech G440 Hard Gaming Mouse Pad
Low surface friction
G440 features ultra low surface friction
- offering high DPI gamers an ideal surface for subtle hand movements and quick mouse gestures. The polyethylene surface allows the mouse to move even when applying minimal force
- minimizing mistakes from overcompensation when starting or stopping.
Consistent surface texture
Heavy patterns and designs can interfere with sensor performance. G440 features a clean
- consistent surface texture. This gives sensors better imagery for translating mouse movement into cursor movement
- an improvement over inconsistent or dirty table and desk surfaces.
Matched to Logitech G sensors
Whether using an optical or laser mouse
- G440 can give gamers access to enhanced sensor accuracy and precision. G440 uses a surface texture comparable to the optimal testing environment for Logitech G mice.
Stable rubber base
A winning foundation
The only thing sliding on G440 is your mouse. A natural rubber base is firmly bonded to the high-impact polystyrene core
- keeping the rigid surface right on the desk where you put it.
G440 is solidly constructed using three critical layers. The polypropylene top layer provides the low-friction surface. A high-impact polystyrene core provides the firm
- semi-rigid foundation. And finally
- the rubber base keeps the mouse pad stationary.