Logitech G240 Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad
Moderate surface friction
Crafted for control
Gamers using low-DPI settings
- benefit from moderate resistance to the mouse feet when starting or stopping a rapid movement. Heat-treated at 200° C
- the cloth surface of G240 provides just the right amount of friction for low-DPI maneuvers.
Consistent surface texture
Heavy patterns and designs can interfere with sensor performance. G240 features a clean
- consistent surface texture. This gives sensors better imagery for translating mouse movement into cursor movement
- an improvement over inconsistent or dirty table and desk surfaces.
Matched to Logitech G sensors
Whether using an optical or laser mouse
- G240 can give gamers access to enhanced sensor accuracy and precision. G240 uses a surface texture comparable to the optimal testing environment for Logitech G mice.
Stable rubber base
A winning foundation
The rubber base firmly bonded to the cloth helps keep the flexible surface in place and prevent the cloth from bunching up in front of the mouse
- interfering with smooth mouse movement.
Comfortable cloth construction
At just 1mm thick
- G240 maintains a low profile. The soft fabric improves comfort as the wrist moves back and forth across the mouse pad's edge.
Roll for transport
Take it with you
With a flexible cloth construction
- G240 rolls up for easy transport and lies flat when you're ready to play. Protect the mouse pad when you take it to LAN events using the hexagonal packaging.